There are several possible scenarios:
1. You need to be repatriated for medical reasons (in case of illness or accident, or if you are highly vulnerable to COVID-19 because of your medical history). In this case, our assistance partners will coordinate your repatriation.
2. Either you wish to return for fear of contracting COVID-19, or on the recommendation of the authorities in your country of origin. In this case, unfortunately, we cannot intervene to take care of your return. This is part of the exclusions of our policies, as of all policies on the market.
If the authorities encourage you to return, and your flight is cancelled or you encounter difficulties in booking your return ticket, these are our recommendations:
- First, contact your airline or travel agency;
- Then, contact the embassy or consulate of your country of stay to obtain information about possible repatriation arrangements organised by your country of origin;
- And finally, contact our assistance partners, who will do their utmost to help you in your endeavours depending on the flight capacities maintained by the airlines.