MyTravel Cover WHPs

From €40.00 per month

Get insured for your working holiday

With MyTravel Cover WHP (Working Holiday Programme), you get full coverage that goes with you on your new adventure.

Get a quote Contact us

What is MyTravel Cover 'WHP' insurance?

MyTravel Cover is the perfect health insurance for working holiday programmes (WHPs).

This insurance plan replaces the Social Security and/or insurance coverage available in your home country and meets the requirements for working holiday visa (WHV) applications. Whether you decide to get behind the wheel of a camper van and explore South America or the Canadian Prairies, or go “WWOOFing” in Australia, back up your WHP plans with the assurance of having full protection — even in case of unforeseen events.

Any questions? Need information?

+33 (0)1 73 03 41 29

Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 6 pm
(Paris time)

Local call rates apply

Going abroad on a WHV also means being accompanied by health insurance

  • Compliant with Working Holiday Visa (WHV) applications
  • 100% online registration with immediate insurance certificate & Covid-19 cover
  • No upfront payment in case of hospitalisation
  • Unlimited 24/7 telehealth with the Comfort package
  • Express reimbursement of your expenses with the Easy Claim app
  • Multilingual advisers available via chat, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp

The advantages of MyTravel Cover for your Working Holiday Programme

Enrolment is a breeze and the benefits are adapted to your needs. If you need us, we’ll be at your side!

And because we want you to get the most out of your trip, you are free to travel to any country in the same geographic cover zone as your destination country, without any additional action on your part.

Going to Canada? MyTravel Cover allows you to extend your cover to 18 or 24 months if the visa requires it!

Health insurance that facilitates your Working Holiday Programme

What is a geographic cover zone?

The geographic cover zone depends on the country in which you are going to do your working holiday programme. You choose the cover zone in which your benefits will apply. Your MyTravel Cover WHP plan offers you a choice of 3 cover zones:

- Zone 1: Worldwide including USA
- Zone 2: Worldwide, including Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, Monaco, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Switzerland (excluding USA)
- Zone 3: Worldwide outside of the countries listed in zones 1 and 2

Your cover will be valid in your country of nationality for temporary stays of less than 90 consecutive days and in case of accident or medical emergency for a cumulative period of 30 days outside the cover zone, with the exception of excluded countries (which you can consult here).

I need to see a doctor; how do I get reimbursed?

To manage your plan and all the services we provide, download the Easy Claim app.

If you want to get reimbursed, it's easy! Take a picture of your medical bills and send them directly through your app. We will then proceed to reimburse you.

I am in hospital for an emergency; what do I need to do?

We can be reached 24/7 at the emergency numbers listed on your insurance card. It is available in your Easy Claim app and downloadable to your wallet. Our teams get in contact directly with the hospital in question to provide care.

What our customers say
4.5 / 5