MyTravel Cover

Insurance for stays of more than 3 months abroad

MyTravel Cover is the health insurance that accompanies you during your long stays abroad: round-the-world trips, WHV, long trips, etc.

Get a quote Contact us

What is MyTravel Cover international health insurance? 

MyTravel Cover is the perfect health insurance for stays of less than a year abroad, such as round-the-world trips, WHV (working holiday visa) programmes, or your first few months away from home.

By replacing your home country’s social security or its equivalent, this insurance package allows you to travel abroad with the assurance of complete protection in all circumstances.

Any questions? Need information?

+33 (0)1 73 03 41 29

Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 6 pm
(Paris time)

Local call rates apply

Services for a smooth experience abroad

  • International cover: valid in all countries visited
  • 100% online registration with immediate insurance certificate & Covid-19 cover
  • No upfront payment in case of hospitalisation
  • Unlimited 24/7 telehealth with the Comfort package
  • Paperless reimbursements with the Easy Claim app
  • Multilingual advisers available via chat, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp

The advantages of MyTravel Cover

Enrolment is quick and easy, solutions are tailored to your needs in all situations, and efficient support is available when needed.

You can travel freely to all countries in the same geographic coverage zone as your destination country without any additional action on your part.

Repatriation assistance and personal liability are also included, for even more protection!

With MyTravel Cover, travel with peace of mind

What is a geographic coverage zone?

The geographic cover zone depends on the country you are travelling to. You choose the cover zone in which your benefits will apply. Your MyTravel Cover plan offers you a choice of 3 cover zones:

- Zone 1: Worldwide including USA
- Zone 2: Worldwide, including Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, Monaco, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Switzerland (excluding USA)
- Zone 3: Worldwide outside of the countries listed in zones 1 and 2

Your cover will be valid in your country of nationality for temporary stays of less than 90 consecutive days and in case of accident or medical emergency for a cumulative period of 30 days outside the coverage zone. However, some countries remain excluded ( you can consult the list here).

I need to see a doctor; how do I get reimbursed?

Easily manage your plan with the Easy Claim app.

We know it’s not always easy to know where to go if you have a health problem abroad. That's why we make it possible for you to benefit from quality care at reasonable rates by referring you to our healthcare providers. You can search for healthcare professionals directly on the Easy Claim app.

If you want to get reimbursed, it's easy! All you have to do is take a picture of your medical bills and send them directly via the same application. We will then proceed to reimburse you as soon as possible.

I am in hospital for an emergency; what do I need to do?

We stand by you in the moments that matter.

That's why we're available 24/7 by calling the emergency numbers on your insurance card, available in the Easy Claim app and downloadable to your wallet. Our teams get in contact directly with the hospital in question to provide care.

What our customers say
4.5 / 5