MyStudies Cover

Get insured while you’re studying abroad

MyStudies Cover is insurance designed for young people who are going abroad to study, do an internship or a language programme, or work as an au pair for less than 12 months.

Get a quote Contact us

What is MyStudies Cover?

Are you going abroad for a university exchange, a language programme, an internship, or an au pair job? MyStudies Cover includes a complete package of essential benefits for your stay from 15 days to 1 year.

This is a great way to avoid excessive and unforeseen healthcare costs that can be particularly onerous when you are a student!

Any questions? Need information?

+33 (0)1 73 03 41 29

Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 6 pm
(Paris time)

Local call rates apply

Services that make your life easier while you’re studying abroad

  • Compliant with the requirements of international universities
  • 100% online registration with immediate insurance certificate
  • No upfront payment in case of hospitalisation
  • Unlimited 24/7 telehealth with the Comfort plan
  • Reimbursements in just a few clicks with the Easy Claim app
  • 100% cover of medical costs with no deductible or waiting period

The advantages of MyStudies Cover

It only takes a few minutes to sign up and be well-protected during your studies abroad.

And since studying abroad also means travelling, we cover you in other countries too. Thanks to our coverage zones, you will be covered in several countries without any additional action on your part.

MyStudies Cover: study abroad with peace of mind

What our customers say
4.5 / 5